Online Only Auction Real Estate Bidding Terms and Conditions
Auction Date and Time: Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 2 pm
Open House Dates and Times: Call Cameron Morris for a private showing.
For More Information Contact:
Weeks Auction Group, Inc.
(229) 890 – 2437 - Office
(229) 881 – 7643 - Cell
Please Read the following terms carefully. By registering for this auction, you acknowledge that you have read and understood all terms and conditions herein and set forth within the supporting documentation described in the terms and that you have inspected the property or had the opportunity to do so.
If you do not agree to these terms, please DO NOT bid!
The property will be offered in the following five tracts through the Weeks Auction Group Online Multi-Par Bidding Platform. Bidders will have the opportunity to bid on each tract individually, in groupings of multiple tracts, and the entire property as a whole. The final sales configuration that produces the highest offer to the seller will determine how the property sells.
Tract 1 – Tract 1 contains 77+/- Acres with 1,146+/- Feet of Road Frontage on Forrester Parkway. This tract contains a mix of natural hardwood and plantation planted pines with multiple food plots. This tract is located in the AG & R1 zoning district. See timber cruise report for more details.
Tract 2 – Tract 2 contains 77+/- Acres with 1,146+/- Feet of Road Frontage on Forrester Parkway. This tract contains a mix of natural hardwood and plantation planted pines with multiple food plots. This tract is located in the AG & R1 zoning district. See timber cruise report for more details.
Tract 3 - Tract 3 contains 175+/- Acres with 527+/- Feet of Road Frontage on Forrester Parkway and 400+/- Feet of Road Frontage on Lovers Lane Road. The property contains a mix of natural hardwood and plantation planted pines with multiple food plots. This tract does not include the electric gate entrance on Lovers Lane. This tract is located in the AG & R1 zoning district. See timber cruise report for more details.
Tract 4 – Tract 4 contains 5.99+/- Acres with 226+/- Feet of Road Frontage on Lovers Lane Road. This property will make a great homesite and is located in the R1 zoning district. The majority of this property contains a mix of natural hardwoods.
Tract 5 – Tract 5 contains 5.99+/- Acres with 226+/- Feet of Road Frontage on Lovers Lane Road. This property will make a great homesite and is located in the R1 zoning district. The majority of this property contains a mix of natural hardwoods.
Tract 6 – Tract 6 contains 5.99+/- Acres with 226+/- Feet of Road Frontage on Lovers Lane Road. This property will make a great homesite and is located in the R1 zoning district. The majority of this property contains a mix of natural hardwoods.
Tract 7 – Tract 7 contains 5.99+/- Acres with 226+/- Feet of Road Frontage on Lovers Lane Road. This property will make a great homesite and is located in the R1 zoning district. The majority of this property contains a mix of natural hardwoods. A power and water easement border this property to the South.
Bidder Registration and Verification:
For verification purposes, a credit card is required in order to register for this auction. Upon registering, an authorization charge of $1,000.00 will be charged against the credit card used for registration. This authorization is not a permanent charge placed on your card, it is only a pre-authorization used to verify identity of our bidders and the availability of funds on the credit card used for registration. Please be advised that WAG has no control over the length of time the verification charge remains on your card, that is at the sole discretion of your credit card company. Also, please be aware that registering for multiple auctions could incur multiple verification charges; and in some instances, multiple verification charges may result in a fraud alert being sent to the card holder. WAG reserves the right to reject or accept bidder registrations at its sole discretion.
Terms of Sale:
At the close of the auction, successful bidders will be emailed a contract package. Included in the contract package will be the purchase contract as well as instructions for submitting your earnest money deposit. The earnest money deposit required is 10% of purchase price capped at $100,000 as stipulated in the Contract for Sale.
The Bid Increments will be as follows:
Amount Up to:
WAG reserves the right to adjust bid increments as needed.
Scheduled Auction End Times:
The Auction is scheduled to end at the published end time, subject to auto-extend bidding. Each time a bid is placed with the clock showing less than 10 minutes, the clock will reset to 10 minutes. In the event the auto-extend time needs to be reduced, WAG reserves the right to adjust the auto-extend, as needed.
A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the bid price for each property to determine the final contract price. For example, if your final bid price is $1,000,000, 10% ($100,000) will be added, resulting in a total contract price of $1,100,000.
Contract for Sale:
This property is offered under the specific terms provided in the Contract for Sale and specific Contract Special Stipulations as below. The Contract for Sale is available for review at www.WeeksAuctionGroup.com. Please fully read and review the entire Contract for Sale prior to bidding. If you have any question or concerns to anything included in the Contract for Sale, please contact WAG prior to bidding. Please do not bid prior to reviewing the entire Contract for Sale Document.
Contract Special Stipulations:
1. This sale will be closed by Campbell Kirbo of Kirbo & Kirbo, PC at 2405 Westgate Drive, Albany, GA 31707, (229) 883-5134. The closing attorney will charge the purchaser a closing fee of $850.00 per cash transaction and $1,350.00 per load transaction. This fee includes conducting the closing, collecting and disbursing the funds and preparing a closing statement. If the purchaser wants a title opinion or other services, the closing attorney will provide them for an additional fee. The seller will pay for the preparation of the Deed only. The purchaser will pay all other closing costs associated with this sale including but not limited to recording, transfer tax, financing expenses, intangible taxes, title fees, title insurance, appraisals and inspection reports. The purchaser will be responsible for any bank wire fees associated with the closing incurred by the receiving or sending of purchaser’s earnest money deposits.
2. Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary contained herein, in the event the Closing cannot occur when scheduled due to a COVID-19 related event (“CRE”) resulting in the closing attorney, the mortgage lender and/or the Buyer and/or Seller being unable to perform their respective obligations, then the Closing shall be postponed until 7 days after the specific event delaying the Closing has been resolved. If the Buyer or Seller is unable to perform due to a CRE, the affected party shall promptly notify the other party both of the CRE and of its resolution. Buyer or Seller having concerns about attending the Closing or self-quarantining (in the absence of a quarantine or government ordered lockdown that specifically applies to Buyer and/or Seller) shall not excuse Buyer or Seller from attending the Closing either in-person, virtually or through a power of attorney. Buyer or Seller presently having COVID-19 shall excuse Buyer and/or Seller from attending the Closing until the party is no longer at risk of infecting others. However, in all situations where Buyer and/or Seller cannot attend the Closing, Buyer and or Seller shall use their best efforts to fulfill their contractual obligations through a power of attorney. Buyer or Seller experiencing a job loss, reduction in salary or other financial hardship shall not be deemed a CRE. If the CRE causing a permitted delay results in the Closing being delayed by more than 90 days from the original Closing date, then either Buyer or Seller may terminate this Agreement without penalty upon notice to the other party.
3. In the event the property sells divided a boundary survey will be made by Craig Bargstadt of True Point Surveying, 637 Pat Dixon Road, Hazlehurst, Georgia, (912) 551-9172, a land surveyor registered in the state of Georgia to perform a boundary survey of the property in accordance with the minimum technical requirements for the state of Georgia and certified in favor of Purchaser and Seller. The Survey shall be subject to Seller’s approval. The surveyor will charge $0.36 cents per linear foot on all exterior lines and $0.18 cents per linear foot on all common lines between auction purchasers. The final sale price shall be determined by multiplying $_________________/acre (contract price per acre) by the number of surveyed acres rounded to the nearest one-thousandth of an acre. Division stakes are intended for approximation use only. Actual boundary lines are to be determined by field survey and may vary from field markers. It is understood that the acreage and dimensions of the tracts may vary according to the actual survey. All survey expenses will be paid by the Purchaser. For this fee, the surveyor will mark all property corners and provide the Purchaser with a recordable plat. This fee does not include the actual openings of the lines. The surveyor will open lines for an additional fee. As used herein, the term "surveyed acreage" means the total gross acreage of the property without any deduction for any portion thereof located within the bounds of any roadways (except deeded roads) easements or other rights of way, including, without limitation, electric transmission lines or other utility easements. If the purchaser wants survey services in addition to the above described services, the surveyor will provide them for an additional fee. In the event either party defaults under the terms of this Contract, the defaulting party will be responsible for the surveying expense.
4. Property is being sold subject to a hunting lease referred to as the “Club Agreement” dated May 10, 2021, between Seaton Family Trust as Owner and Burke Walters as Club Representative/Member for a term from April 1, 2021, to May 31, 2022.
5. Property is sold subject to a Utility Easement for Water Distribution Line dated December 3, 2020, between Seaton Family Trust U/A Dated 08/17/2011 as Grantor and The Lee County Utilities Authorities as Grantee and recorded in Deed Book 2193, Pages 179-182 in the office of the Clerk of Superior Court of Lee County, Georgia.
6. Property is sold subject to an Easement dated May 12, 2021, between Seaton Family Trust U/A Dated 08/17/2011 and Georgia Power Company and recorded in Deed Book 2306, Pages 165-168 in the office of the Clerk of Superior Court of Lee County, Georgia.
7. The 2022 Ad Valorem taxes will be prorated between the seller and purchaser as of the date of closing.
8. The property is being sold as-is where-is.
9. This property is sold subject to all outstanding easements on said property for roads, power and telephone lines and the like and likewise subject to any cemetery or cemeteries that may now exist on this property.
10. This contract excludes all personal property located on the property.
11. This property is being conveyed by Trustee’s Deed.
12. Possession of the property will be granted at closing.
As Is, Where Is:
All property is selling “As-Is, Where Is” with all faults. It is the buyer’s responsibility to conduct any and all inspections and perform all acts of due diligence deemed necessary before bidding. Placing a bid will be considered as acceptance of the property in it’s as-is condition.
In the event a winning bidder fails to submit the signed Contract for Sale and/or earnest money deposit as specified in the terms, the winning bidder will be charged an administrative fee of $2,500.00 on the credit card provided at registration. All administrative fees are non-refundable.
Weeks Auction Group, Inc. reserves the right to remove or cancel the bids and bidding privileges of the party at any time that bids or bidding is deemed to not be in the best interest of the seller.
Earnest Money Deposit:
Upon the close of the auction, successful high bidders will be required to submit an earnest money deposit of 10% of the purchase price capped at $100,000.00 as stipulated in the Contract for Sale. The successful bidder will have 24 hours to send the earnest money in the form of Wire Transfer or Cashier’s Check.
Real Estate Closing:
With timing being of the essence, each contract will be a cash contract, not contingent or subject to financing, appraisal, or survey, as described in the Contract for Sale. Closing will take place no more than 30 days from the end of the auction as stipulated in the Contract for Sale. The Buyer will be responsible for all closing costs and the transaction will be conducted by the closing attorney specified in the Contract for Sale.
Week’s Auction Group, Inc. herein after WAG is acting as agent for the seller and at no time is WAG responsible for, acting on behalf of, or acting as agent for the buyer. Full agency disclosure will be acknowledged by both seller and buyer on the Agency Disclosure form attached as Exhibit “C” on the Contract for sale.
Weeks Auction Group, Inc believes all information contained herein to be correct to the best of our knowledge. All information is being furnished to bidders solely for the bidder’s convenience and it is always the responsibility of the bidders to determine the accuracy and completeness of all information. Reliance on information provided is solely at the risk of the recipient. Bidders should always conduct their own due diligence, inspections, and investigations prior to bidding. Bidders needing assistance should seek necessary assistance prior to placing a bid.
Auctioneer will not be responsible for technology disruptions, errors, or failures (including disruptions to bidding or the failure to execute, recognize, or record online bids), whether caused by (i) loss of connectivity, breakdown, disruption, or failure of the Online Auction Platform, (ii) breakdown, disruption, or failure of a Bidder's internet connection, computer, or system, or (iii) otherwise. Auctioneer may, but will not be required to, continue, suspend, delay, extend, reschedule, or close the Auction because of disruptions caused by technology failures, even after bidding has commenced.
Failures by Online Auction Platform Provider and its Affiliates or Contractors:
Auctioneer may use an Online Auction Platform Provider to facilitate the Auction. Under no circumstances will Auctioneer be liable for any failure of the Online Auction Platform Provider to perform all or any of its obligations, or for the failure of any affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, or contractors of the Online Auction Platform Provider to perform their obligations.
As detailed in Rule 55-10-.01 (3) of the Georgia Auctioneers Commission: Any auction sale is, without requirement of announcement at any time, presumed to be with reserve unless the property are in explicit terms put up at absolute auction. According to Rule 55-10-.01 (4)(b) Weeks Auction Group and our sellers hereby give notice that bids may be made by the seller, or upon the seller’s behalf, at any auction with reserve.
Leesburg, Georgia 31763
Pristine Lee County Plantation Tract
w/ Prime Development Potential
Property Address: 1180 Lovers Lane Road Leesburg, GA 31763
Auction Date: March 8, 2022 @ 2:00 P.M.
Property Inspection: Call Cameron Morris for a private showing.
Assessor’s Parcel Numbers: 039D 121
Important Selling Features:
- 354+/- Total Acres
- Pristine Lee County Plantation Tract
- Prime Development Potential
- Exceptional Quail and Deer Habitat
- Timber Cruise Available
- Zone AG and R-1 (See Zoning Map)
- Minutes from Chick-Fil-A & Publix
- Offered In 7 Tracts
The 354+/- Acre Seaton Family Trust property is a unique opportunity to own the development potential, recreational and timberland investment in thriving Lee County. This property is located just off US Highway 19 and Forrester Parkway boasting the Classic quail woods and deer hunting landscape. There’s simply not a plantation tract this close to town! The location of this property is what distinguishes the recreational feel with prime development potential. Currently no conservation easement exists on the property. The potential is endless! Bid on a single tract, multiple tracts, or its entirety.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE PHOTOS
2021 Property Taxes: $8,668.13 (Not Enrolled In CUVA)
GPS Coordinates: 31.654840, -84.153444
Google Map Link:
Driving Directions: From Albany take US Highway 19 North 3 miles towards Leesburg. Turn Right on Forrester Parkway for 2 Miles. The property begins on your right just past the railroad tracks on the South side. Turn Right on Lovers Lane Road for 0.5 Miles to the entrance on the Right. Watch for Auction Signs!
From Leesburg take US Highway 19 South 5 Miles towards Albany. Turn Left on Forrester Parkway for 2 Miles. The property begins on your right just past the railroad tracks on the South side. Turn South on Lovers Lane for 0.5 Miles to the entrance on the Right. Watch for Auction Signs!
For More Information Contact:
Wiregrass Auction Group
(229) 890 - 2437 - Office